Join us today and learn how to watercolour beautiful flowers, fruits and vegetables, all from the comfort of your home.
Welcome dear fellow budding artist, have you ever wanted to learn how to paint in a botanical style? Well here you can join online and have access to a huge variety of botanical and watercolour sketchbook painting techniques. It is a treasury of step-by-step tutorials that you will have access to 24/7.
If you are a beginner or intermediate Billy demonstrates every step of painting. Join her in her home studio as she explains her techniques in a relaxed and friendly style. Visit some of Britain’s most amazing gardens with Billy as she travels to paint and explore.
Watercolour beautiful with Billy Showell is a wonderful resource for all budding painters looking to perfect their skills in watercolour painting. Indulge yourself in the art of painting beautiful portraits of plants. Build a portfolio of studies that will be the foundation of your own creations. Practicing with Billy will help build your confidence with the medium and set you on a firm course to choosing similar subjects and creating your own beautiful paintings.
This weeks project is another jump into fine detail, here I will show you how to build up dramatic shadow to show off fine bright detail. We learn how to create a marbled pattern and soften it all to create a beautiful study of a rose bud over twice its natural size. Lots to do and a great idea to use as a start to your own rose bud collection. May your brush dance across the page.
Best wishes BillyRead more ...
Just look how much is included in your membership!
Over 70 beautifully presented, clear and easy to follow tutorials
A brand new tutorial is added every 2 weeks, and you get access to the entire back catalogue of projects all the while you’re subscribed.
Unlimited access 24/7 across the growing library of projects, tips & techniques.
Each tutorial project consists of a video, lasting on average 50 minutes. A .pdf download pack with line drawing, materials list and reference images to help you get started.
Filmed visits to some of Britain’s most beautiful gardens.
No contracts to sign!
Videos are for streaming, not downloading, a high-speed internet connection is recommended in order to watch them. If you want to try before you buy to test the video stream on your internet connection, why now make a start with our FREE membership.
Choose which membership pack suits you best
TRY IT FOR FREE
- Register for Free and you can start trying some of my tutorials today. A great taster for the full paid memberships and forever free!
- Here you'll find taster videos and tutorials showing you different techniques that you can play around with, get stuck into, and go on to use with our paid tutorials.
- You will also receive a preview video each time a new paid tutorial is listed, giving you the chance to see exactly what you are missing with our paid memberships.
- Free tips and techniques to get you painting with confidence.
- Monthly Membership gives you full, unrestricted access to the entire library of Billy's tutorials.
- Brand new tutorial uploaded every two weeks carefully planned to lead you through the project step by step.
- You will have immediate access to all tutorials, build your library of projects and be able to revisit them at your leisure, all at a great value, low monthly price.
- No minimum contracts, meaning if you need to take a break you can cancel at any time without penalty, and you have the option to upgrade to our annual plan at any time.
- Annual Membership gives exactly the same unrestricted access as the monthly plan.
- With a brand new tutorial uploaded every two weeks, build your library of projects and revisit them at your leisure, all at our best value annual price.
- Save 25% over the course of the year when compared to our monthly plan! - That's equivalent to 3 months free!
- That's only £3.45 per project!
Come and join me in my online studio, and let's get painting!